To provide quality personalized care to employees as well as exceeding the needs and expectations of our client companies.
Tackling COVID-19 Together
About Citran Occupational Health
Citran Occupational Health is an independently owned full-service occupational health center dedicated to serving employers in the Dayton/Springfield area. Citran came to fruition when Dr. Jacob Dean, a board certified family physician with a successful family practice since 2003, began providing DOT physicals at the request of some of his patients due to lack of availability in the Fairborn area. Since 2016, Dr. Dean has extended his practice to include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Dean’s service model simply creates a better experience for both the employer and their employees.
We like to call this, “The Citran Experience”:
- Customer service is our top priority – Citran works for you to make your job a little easier
- Same day appointments
- Less than 10 minute wait time for services – time is critical, especially when employees are on the clock or that first impression for your new hires
- Results within 24-48 hours emailed directly to the employer
- On-Call drug & alcohol testing available 24/7
- On-Site drug & alcohol testing for random programs
- Local Medical Review Officer – quick review of results if a drug screen comes back non-negative
What sets Citran apart from other occupational health providers?
Citran values customer service and this plays an important role in our organization’s approach to providing occupational medicine. Our experienced staff truly meets or surpasses expectations by interacting with every person we encounter in a positive way to create a pleasant experience.
Citran streamlines the occupational health needs of our client companies to help maintain their workforce with services that encompass comprehensive drug testing programs, thorough physical exams and injury care to keep employees healthy and productive. We design a program that’s customized to meet our client companies’ needs. Company representatives work directly with our staff at the local Citran Occupational Health facility effortlessly for scheduling, results reporting, provider consultation, workers’ compensation and billing.
It is always our mission, “To provide quality personalized care to employees as well as exceeding the needs and expectations of our client companies.”
Today, Citran is working to build a nationally recognized and locally focused occupational health care center by providing expert care, staying current with occupational health regulations and customizing our services to meet the needs of our clients.
- DOT Physicals
- T8 Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Police & Fire Pension Exams
- Respirator Physicals/Fit Testing
- Fitness-For-Duty Exams
Drug & Alcohol Testing
- DOT/FAA Drug Screens
- Non-DOT Drug Screens
- Quick Screens
- Hair Testing & Oral Swabs
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Random Drug & Alcohol Testing
Work-Related Injury Care
- Acute Injury Care
- In-House Hospital Grade X-Ray
- In-House Physical Therapy
- BWC Claim Management
- Determination of Work Status
- Emergency Room Follow-Ups
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Lifting Evaluation
- Vision Screening
- On-Site Services Available
On-Call Emergency Drug & Alcohol Testing
Citran Occupational Health is proud to offer reliable drug and alcohol testing services around-the-clock.
Call (937) 343-6155 to set up an account for around-the-clock testing