Drug & Alcohol Testing
Drug Screening Services
- 24/7 On-Call Testing
- DOT/FAA Drug Screens
- Non-DOT Drug Screens
- Hair Testing
- Oral Swabs
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Random Drug Testing
- For On-Call Drug & Alcohol Testing Services please call: (937) 776-1103
Prepare for your Drug Screen
- Bring a photo ID. Preferably a driver’s license or a company ID as long it has a photo on it.
- Bring your company authorization form if available. This will help the process go more quickly.
- If no company authorization form is provided, please bring company representative name and phone number so we may contact your employer to ensure of proper services required.
Citran Occupational Health offers DOT, pre-employment, random & post-accident drug & breath alcohol screening.
Citran Occupational Health provides drug and alcohol testing collection procedures set forth by the Department of Transportation, 49 CFR Part 40. All of our collectors undergo extensive training and mock testing to ensure the strict rules and regulations are followed for each test. We take pride in our drug and alcohol screening program and strive to complete annual evaluations without any “fatal flaws”. The federal mandated collections for pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable suspicion and return to duty will be performed by trained collectors who meet all DOT requirements. The collectors ensure the integrity and security of the specimen throughout the entire process while treating the donor with dignity and respect.
Our facilities are designed with a private drug and alcohol testing area which allows for a quick in and out screening session. Our collectors focus on integrity and security for our patients during the drug and alcohol screening process.
- Two private screening areas each with their own toilet. The toilet is in a separate room with locked tanks and a solid ceiling to eliminate adulterating the specimen
- Alcohol testing is performed in a secure, private room on an RBT- IV or Alcomonitor CC. All staff are certified to perform Breath Alcohol Tests (BAT) according to the DOT regulations. Positive alcohol results are reported to the company immediately. Portable Breath Alcohol Testing machines are available for on-site testing.
Citran performs collections for many different laboratories, but Clinical Reference Lab in Lenexa, Kansas is used to test all of our in-house drug screens. Clinical Reference Lab, started in 1979, is a SAMHSA-certified lab and processes more than 80 million tests annually. The specimens are sent to the lab every evening and processed overnight. Results are usually available within 24 hours. All positive drug tests are reviewed by our local certified Medical Review Officer (MRO).
Additional types of drug screens offered:
- Quick Screens – offering a 5 or 10-panel rapid urine drug screen with results in as little as 15 minutes. Non-negative results are sent to lab for further confirmation.
- Hair Testing – Hair follicle testing can screen for drug use within 90 days. The hair sample is collected at the nape of the employee’s neck. Collecting 100-120 strands as close to the scalp as possible.
- Oral Swabs – an oral swab drug test collects saliva from inside a person’s mouth to test for illegal drugs. Oral swab testing can be a preferred test for some employers looking for a quick and less invasive approach to testing, especially for on-site random testing needs.
- On-Site Testing Services – On-site testing allows employers the ease of doing a drug and alcohol test program at their facility. This service eliminates time away from work and travel for the employees. Billed by the hour, this service offers convenience and cost savings.
- Random Drug Testing – Citran currently administers random drug and alcohol testing for over 50 local companies. Our program not only makes administering and updating a random employee pool easy, but also can provide you several reports regarding your random program for DOT recordkeeping. Citran also offers the management of a national consortium drug screening program.
- Results- All results are emailed directly to the designated employer representative/s. Standard result time is 24 – 48 hours from testing, but other testing options are available if instant results are needed.